Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
In these cases it's usually lack of professionalism or drinking/drugs. Pogba's never been caught doing anything crazy other than those balloons so my guess is it's former.

Besides meniscus it's always muscle injuries with him, this new injury is to his adductor from taking free kicks. That means he doesn't take his training and rehab seriously. Even on rare occasions when he's not injured for an extended period of time he's still lacking stamina, all signs point to him being unprofessional.

Just glad he's someone else's problem now.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
For EPL, who you guys have for manager of the year and who's names you think should be mentioned for a starting XI of the year shout?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm assuming you're asking who the distant 2nd is? because Arteta is manager of the year by a country mile.
I'd def have him there, tho I know if we finish 2nd, some people are Ready to say Eddie Howe if Newcastle et Europe or the Fulham manager for keeping them out the relegation battle and possibly Europe. ETH deserves a shout too

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
For EPL, who you guys have for manager of the year

De Zerbi
Thomas Frank
Marco Silva

and who's names you think should be mentioned for a starting XI of the year shout?

Pope

Trippier-Thiago Silva-Akanji-Henry

Palinha
De Bruyne-Caicedo

Almiron-Haaland-Rashford​

Subs: Raya, Varane, Anderson, Ream, McAllister, Ward-Prowse, Saka, Trossard, Gibbs-White, Johnson, Toney

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Man Utd won't appeal the red card for Casemiro.

Better hope and pray we survive the rest of March & early April. :francis:
don-cheadle.gif