Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
When you think the team finally turned a corner they hit you with reality

I guess we're gonna yo-yo our way through the season and hope we finish the top 4

Cant expect on any type of consistency
We consistent my nikka just not the good kind :to:

I thought we would still get the 3 points or draw at worse but I knew we were gonna come out and look like shyt no matter what :snoop:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Not until we get a consistent lineup with consistent subs.
I thought Diogoal on at halftime was good and proactive, unfair on Harvey probably but he can’t play in a 2.

Fab needed to come off was stinking up the place, Milner for Trent is whatever, one eye on Madrid cool.

Bobby for Darwin was the head scratcher, play 4 upfront with 2 false 9’s :why: thought it was noticeable they were looking to take up the same positions and got in each other’s way a good few times. None of the starting front 3 were great but Darwim looked the most dangerous of the lot, should have been Cody coming off.

And for the love of god can this Darwin on the left just please stop. Yes he can do a job out there but you just neuter him more times than not as seen again today. Even last week you see where he ends up causing the damage, centrally doing no 9 things, it makes no sense. I like Cody think he will be great but not at the expense of shifting Darwin out wide, Diaz can’t get back fast enough.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Fq8hSgqXsAEivS_

ronaldinho-tongue.gif