Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
about time lol ......man if spurs lose to this poor(relatively speaking) milan side smh conte

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
at this rate real madrid gon win the champions by default..these teams look mid........

Knowing the inevitable is gonna happen to Liverpool next week I wish Napoli or one of the two Portuguese clubs won the whole thing but yeah...

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Imagine getting fukked over not only by a former player...but by Jean-Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting :russ:

A man who's career includes such luminous clubs as Hamburg, Shalke 04 and.....Stoke.

His agent should be the most sought after for average players :wow:

Played a blinder with the moves he got after Stoke :wow:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Imagine getting fukked over not only by a former player...but by Jean-Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting :russ:

A man who's career includes such luminous clubs as Hamburg, Shalke 04 and.....Stoke.
Choupo moting has been having a more consistent season, than sane, gnabry and dare i say mane(good numbers but idk lol) Musiala is probably the best player they have going forward and then coman atm ...which in reality aint good enough to beat madrid and i guess city ( which lets be honest looking at the remaining teams, bayern and madrid are favorites by default.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looking at Tottenham vs. Milan right quick, that was gonna be one hell of an assist from Rafael Leão...