Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
In a way i'm glad it was 7, 4/5 and it's just a comprehensive beating, 7 is some real anomalistic, LMAO shyt.

There's a sense within me of being glad for Liverpool having this moment against the rising and impending tide.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
In a way i'm glad it was 7, 4/5 and it's just a comprehensive beating, 7 is some real anomalistic, LMAO shyt.

There's a sense within me of being glad for Liverpool having this moment against the rising and impending tide.
Ur talking like pool is not a signing or two away in the midfield to get back to normal..casemiro has been great but he is in his 30s u lucky he's been good this season...rashford like I've said before overrated with his best season since van gaal....fernandes,idk how much u guys need to see to know he his not that dude....

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They thought Rashford was the new Mbappe

They thought Casemiro was the new Patrick Viera

They thought they were in the title race with City and Arsenal

They thought the last ten years of the post Fergie humiliations were over and Ten(seven) Hag was about to usher them into a new era of domination

They’ve been brought back down to earth in a ruthless swift action :laff: