Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
They’ve conceded 8 in the past 6 games. That’s more than Leeds, Palace and the hopeless Chelsea. :patrice:

Listen, all I’m saying is Arsenal’s defence on current form doesn’t strike me as a title winning one. :hubie:They’re looking kinda shaky at the moment, that’s all.
This is starting to sound like mid table fan babble.

Stats like this are flawed and disingenuous. We conceded 3 to City and 2 to Bournemouth. So 5 of the 8 goals in 2 games.

That would mean we conceded 3 goals in the remaining 4 games. Less than 1 goal per game…

Arsenal also kept 2 clean sheets in those games. So again, not understanding your point about Arsenal’s defense shipping goals and stating that it will be their downfall.

Bro, just accept that the title is coming home. Stop fighting it. Embrace reality now and I promise it will hurt you less when you see us lifting the trophy in May.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
good. there was too much talk in the press while ignoring the still present weaknesses in the team.

too many interviews :hubie:

glazers need to spend.

midfield needs serious work.

get Kim in defence.

productive striker/forward required.

the weak willed need to be pruned