Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Ronaldo has accusations against his name too.
Why is it people could turn a blind eye to him but not Greenwood?

Football fans are hella fickle. This situation can be managed. If it's true that he's still with the girl, they're gonna have to get her in on the clean-up.

As far as I'm concerned, no decision can be made this season. They need to let some heat simmer and then just include him in the pre-season squad.

Yeah, the chants from rival fans are gonna be ugly but if the kid performs, eventually it will all be forgotten about. Even those claiming they will stop supporting the club will come back onside if he's helping the team win games.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

The sources also added how, in the event that the club do decide to bring Greenwood back, United may seek to frame him as a young man who has made mistakes and is remorseful for his actions, while also believing they have a responsibility to help rehabilitate a player who has been on the club’s books since the age of six.
I've said this before but United should try to rehabilitate him even if they decide to let him go eventually because other clubs will just take him without any accountability.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
welp hakimi officially charged now

“The Moroccan international is said to have kissed her on the mouth, and to have kissed her breasts through her clothes despite her protests. According to her version, the sportsman committed digital penetration despite her protests.”

:snoop:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I dont believe they'll do this. I honestly dont see a way back for him. Let's see what United decide.
I dunno bro, the fact that article exists and these things have been briefed means they're testing the waters. I mean they already have a plan in place, clearly.

Says to me he's coming back.:francis: