Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH I have never, ever seen a Chelsea team play so soft and toothless.

You need to find another three quarter billi on layaway and buy a heart for this team.

Players should be made to stand in line and get slapped repeatedly by supporters.

If Potter survives this Boehly is a lunatic.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@SCORCH I have never, ever seen a Chelsea team play so soft and toothless.

You need to find another three quarter billi on layaway and buy a heart for this team.

Players should be made to stand in line and get slapped repeatedly by supporters.

If Potter survives this Boehly is a lunatic.

they now singing chelsea get battered everywhere they go chelsea get battered everywhere they go
everywhere they gooooooooo
:picard:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Potter is done.

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

"The Toddfather" sacked CL winning Tuchel and headhunted Potter (and his vast backroom team at Brighton at great expense) specifically to be his project manager.

Any firing of Potter would be an admittance of failure on Bohley's part.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Chelsea were to sack potter right now and replace him with Luis Enrique, this is what will happen. The players and the club will get a huge new manager boost that will take the club all the way to the champions league final and even win it. I can see the club making a late rush to the top for as well.

The two champions league trophies chelsea have won in their history came when the current manager was sacked mid season and replaced with a new one. I genuinely believe another one could happen again.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
If Chelsea were to sack potter right now and replace him with Luis Enrique, this is what will happen. The players and the club will get a huge new manager boost that will take the club all the way to the champions league final and even win it. I can see the club making a late rush to the top for as well.

The two champions league trophies chelsea have won in their history came when the current manager was sacked mid season and replaced with a new one. I genuinely believe another one could happen again.
Luis Enrique will have all these young, fast, direct players they bought just pass the ball backwards.

There's only one manager Boehly should call right now
jm.png