Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Ref doesn't call that Fabinho foul and then refuses to stop Liverpool attack for a head injury :stopitslime:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Keita looking confused on that pitch.

Webp-net-resizeimage-14.png
Negged :blessed:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Stretford End is the west stand but yeah it's where you want to sit. That or the east(also known sometimes as the K stand) because you get atmosphere due to it being next to the away fans.

My old season ticket was in the north, it's the best view but it's usually absolutely trash for atmosphere bar the very big games.
Yeah I don’t know why I am now getting my East/West mixed up. I think because it’s to the east (right) of the north stand when you’re in there.

Against Barca that was the first time I’ve seen this small block of fans right next to the away seats, they were in the South stand though. They were dictating the chants just as much as the TRA.

I don’t know if it was due to the atmosphere and situation but never heard them as loudness I been to the derby and Leeds games this season and never heard it like that. I got Everton in April so I hope we’re still challenging for the Prem.