Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
This is why I think he needs another season out on loan, preferably to an EPL team. Need to see if this isn’t just a fluke season.

I think depending on how Jesus comes back we might keep him for the first part of next season at least.
We could need him and he could maybe muscle the 2nd Striker place from Eddie but we will see.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I think depending on how Jesus comes back we might keep him for the first part of next season at least.
We could need him and he could maybe muscle the 2nd Striker place from Eddie but we will see.

My only concern is that Eddie and Flo are similar player profiles so we might still struggle in those low block matches because neither of them are link up strikers. Would love it if we had a more physically imposing striker that’s an aerial threat but we’d need to sell one of them for that to happen.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Finally catching the Champions League prematch show. This analysis of Haaland and how Micah vs Jamie would defend him is A1 analysis. Got live walkthroughs, lol

About the post above. All this for some pancakes? Damn savages:picard:

Edit: Just googled it, looks like the fighting is the point. Interesting