Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
1 point from a possible 12 as it stands, in the last four games is a disgrace. If we don’t turn this around, questions really have to be asked.

A collapse of this magnitude is unacceptable.

Oh don't get me wrong. I agree. But we had no back up CDM and our starting striker blew his knee out in a December World Cup.

The fact Arsenal are even still in this position is kind of a miracle. But I need Eddie to step it up. He came in well, but he's gotta shoot the fukking ball. Even if it's not a clear, clean goal.

His unselfishness is infuriating sometimes.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Oh don't get me wrong. I agree. But we had no back up CDM and our starting striker blew his knee out in a December World Cup.

The fact Arsenal are even still in this position is kind of a miracle. But I need Eddie to step it up. He came in well, but he's gotta shoot the fukking ball. Even if it's not a clear, clean goal.

I disagree, I feel like he is shooting when he gets opportunities, but he's not looking to pass when people are open

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL

He is not a capable striker at this level. Being saying that for months.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Our xG is trash
He's not good enough :yeshrug: Its all good when the team is having a great game but when Saka and Martin are having a shyt game Eddie is nonexistent...he's Everton status
Its the same problem we had with Auba. If we couldn't get him service with him as striker, he wasn't part of the game

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is a bit bteer. Jorginho put too much sauce on that pass.

Ever ball over the top has too much sauce on it. Can tell they've only been practicing this for 2 days

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
1 point from a possible 12 as it stands, in the last four games is a disgrace. If we don’t turn this around, questions really have to be asked.

A collapse of this magnitude is unacceptable.

But you cant say this wasnt expected like last years top 4 bottle job. Man Utd can move within 2 points of Arsenal tomorrow :banderas:

Edit: Zinchenko :sadbron: