Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
No Sabitzer for the Barcelona game.
It just never ends for Ten Hag.

I would absolutely love to beat Barcelona but on the other hand, getting knocked out early could be a blessing in disguise for the rest of the season.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Don't forget the cross and the man of the match performance from Fred :wow:

Fred man of the match :mjgrin:

fred.png

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
No Sabitzer for the Barcelona game.
It just never ends for Ten Hag.

I would absolutely love to beat Barcelona but on the other hand, getting knocked out early could be a blessing in disguise for the rest of the season.
We just need to keep it tight and score at least one. Treat it like an old school Fetgie game and conceded possession and hit on counter. In this game I’d be tempted to start Garnacho too.

I’ve not watched Barca this season but I’ll catch up on a few of their games and see how they are playing.

I’m going to the home leg game on the 23rd so I hope we still have something to play for. But if I was to dump out of FA or Europa I’d drop FA and get another European title. Especially since if any top 4 battle emerges.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
We just need to keep it tight and score at least one. Treat it like an old school Fetgie game and conceded possession and hit on counter. In this game I’d be tempted to start Garnacho too.

I’ve not watched Barca this season but I’ll catch up on a few of their games and see how they are playing.

I’m going to the home leg game on the 23rd so I hope we still have something to play for. But if I was to dump out of FA or Europa I’d drop FA and get another European title. Especially since if any top 4 battle emerges.

I dont know if its realistic to intentionally drop a tournament. I think it impacts your team especially when trying to create a winning mentality.

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I dont know if its realistic to intentionally drop a tournament. I think it impacts your team especially when trying to create a winning mentality.
Oh yeah, hypothetically. I say balls to the wall in all 4 competitions. Thankfully just one game left in the Carabao Cup

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Elon wants to buy man utd?

:mjlol:

couldn't happen a more deserving club :mjgrin:
At least he won't be "sportswashing" or using the club as "a plaything".

I mean who cares if he lays off staff and delays stadium investment in an effort to squeeze margins :mjpls: