Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The lack of urgency from this team. :francis:

I don’t know if it’s fatigue but we need to play each game like a cup final. Brentford have set up well in defense but still.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I still don't understand how Ben White is untouchable. I feel we look better when Tomiyasu is playing. Also, I think we might have to sub in Trossard for Martinelli. I don't think Eddie and Martinelli have any chemistry as he does with Saka.
nah i wouldn't take martinelli off. xhaka is the one proving useless in the attacking third when they are doubling up on marti and saka. bring trossard on for xhaka.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nah i wouldn't take martinelli off. xhaka is the one proving useless in the attacking third when they are doubling up on marti and saka. bring trossard on for xhaka.
Agreed about Xhaka being bad today, and Zinchenko passes have been off. Sometimes I wonder if we should be overlapping more on the left

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
There's also no space in their box, so its hard to get Eddie the ball. Then when we have a chance to counter, we don't have numbers

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leaders bounce. Everyone going to stack up at the back. You gotta find a way to get through it.