Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Just watched Barça-Malaga highlights...
Alexis Sanchez... why did Barça choose him again ?
And while this dude botches easy chances, the Gawd Villa is on the bench... SMH.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
EDIT: oops

SUPERdraft today! or as the canadians call it, the Supredraft

I wonder what hardworking, take-nothing-for-granted college kids will save certain delusional clubs this season, proving American superiority yet again when compared to these lazy spoiled foreigners :wow:

notables from last draft: darren mattocks, nick deleon, austin berry, the potential goat/larry bird lookalike ryan meara

and some guy named Hunter Jumper i dont know what he's done but its a cool name. like he should have his own show on the discovery channel hunting kangaroos. or would that be jumper hunter.

first pick on ESPN at 12, then [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOMeBVr8P7k"]2013 MLS SuperDraft LIVE BROADCAST - YouTube[/ame]

KOTK

Pro
Daps
new avi for nick fan:

roflbot.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps
where was the stalking?

This information was put out on twitter, facebook, and in newspaper articles.

If anything, its an indictment on modern Mainstream Journalism than the psychopath's delusions.

You are trying way too hard to go against the grain.

I agree but I can see how this story slipped them.

This is a college kid. Had this been a pro, they would've probed more.
90% of sports writers are groupies, case in point Lance.
None of their old asses knew what a Catfish was or that this goes down.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I agree but I can see how this story slipped them.

This is a college kid. Had this been a pro, they would've probed more.
90% of sports writers are groupies, case in point Lance.
None of their old asses knew what a Catfish was or that this goes down.

Ive seen these dudes destroy college kids over the years for minute stuff that was not anywhere near as serious as this. These media types got caught up and did not do their work (where has this happened before? :comeon:). THey fukked up.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I think everyone is convinced he's gay in that thread.

Dunno.

Of course it makes the story outrageous and amazing. Two gay Samoan lovers, tortured by religion and bonded together by football kindle the flame of their undying love as they correspond via complex lies and 8 hour phone calls in order to escape the scrutiny that their tender love might attract if they lived their lives as they secretly wish.

That's actually hilarious but I think dude is just crazy.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The part in the sandwich shop had me laughing.

A lot of subtle jokes though...but yeah not the best. I thought it tailed off at the end of last season with the throwback episode.

It's a random show so you kinda expect some episodes to drift but some of the story lines are becoming too outlandish.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Ive seen these dudes destroy college kids over the years for minute stuff that was not anywhere near as serious as this. These media types got caught up and did not do their work (where has this happened before? :comeon:). THey fukked up.

Kids at State U, not Notre Dame.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That Samoan breh thats in the news that people talkin about, hes probably a fa'afafine.

I was gonna show off my random ass knowledge about that shyt too but it's too complicated for people to understand. And wouldn't he be dressing like a girl too?

*American Samoa national team has one of those, that's how I learned about it :yes:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I was gonna show off my random ass knowledge about that shyt too but it's too complicated for people to understand. And wouldn't he be dressing like a girl too?

*American Samoa national team has one of those, that's how I learned about it :yes:

Its something he could do and get away with if he was Mamti Te'o the Maths & IT student, not the star linebacker for the most Irish catholic college in America, brehs aint gunan understand that a breh dressin up a girl is rather common in Samoan culture. Let along in the macho world of sport where everythings driven into you from young that you got to be a man when you get out there

I wouldnt be surprised if the name of the fake girl is the name he would rather go by