Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

pepdame.jpg

:dame:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

A 13-year-old Ten Hag speaking to Johan Cruyff about man-management: “I think you should watch out that you don't yell to the youth too much, because you can break a player like that.

But on a higher level, such as the first team of Ajax, you should be able to say something those guys train almost every day in the week. If they keep making the same mistakes, you should be able to confront them."

Not my translation :hubie:

But damn, if it's true :wow:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Judging by the NLD, I think Utd will pull off a win vs the Gooners next week. 2nd half arsenal took their foot off the gas, on another day spurs would've scored 2-3 goals if it wasn't for Ramsdale having a stormer. Utd aren't as shyt defensively or passive with the ball, and Rashford is on fire atm.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brighton the premier league benfica :heh:
brehs could sell 11 players now and still be top 8 and have 11 players to sell next season
It's going to be interesting to see when and how Brighton falls off.

They've survived losing their whole coaching staff, sporting director and best players two seasons in a row. But you can't keep getting cheaper and better replacements forever.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Judging by the NLD, I think Utd will pull off a win vs the Gooners next week. 2nd half arsenal took their foot off the gas, on another day spurs would've scored 2-3 goals if it wasn't for Ramsdale having a stormer. Utd aren't as shyt defensively or passive with the ball, and Rashford is on fire atm.

This is VERY wishful thinking considering Arsenal's home record. And the fact that it took a phantom offside to kick start United I'm the 2nd half against City.

Arsenal chilled out in the 2nd half and outside of a great save from Ramsdale off that Son effort, they never REALLY looked troubled.

Its United's midfield verses Arsenals and given the form I'd take Arsenal's

It think it will be 2-1, Gunners.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
It's going to be interesting to see when and how Brighton falls off.

They've survived losing their whole coaching staff, sporting director and best players two seasons in a row. But you can't keep getting cheaper and better replacements forever.
Look at Southampton and all those players they scouted and sold.

Think Brighton will be okay though