Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Arsenal might as well just bid the extra 5 million to match if they really want the kid

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Everton CEO Denise Barrett-Baxendale 'was put in a HEADLOCK at Goodison Park', as club tell their board to stay away from game against Southampton because their 'safety is under threat' from protesters​

Barrett-Baxendale's car was attacked, and the club's CEO was 'physically manhandled' by a fan after Everton's most recent home match ended in a 4-1 defeat by Brighton, according to BBC Sport's Juliette Ferrington. According to the Liverpool Echo, club sources claim this included being put in a headlock.
:picard:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If these p*ssyoles Chelsea can drop 120 mil to hijack the Mudryk move AND get Felix, then why didn't they buy the player they actually fukking need in Enzo Fernandez instead of pissing about with Benfica.

All these idiots just signing whoever Arsenal are interested in for inflated prices and fukking up the market. Lisandro Martinez, Joao Felix, Mudryk, Danilo, Raphina.

Chelsea tried it with Gabriel Jesus and Gabriel Magalhaes too. :pacspit::pacspit:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
If these p*ssyoles Chelsea can drop 120 mil to hijack the Mudryk move AND get Felix, then why didn't they buy the player they actually fukking need in Enzo Fernandez instead of pissing about with Benfica.

All these idiots just signing whoever Arsenal are interested in for inflated prices and fukking up the market. Lisandro Martinez, Joao Felix, Mudryk, Danilo, Raphina.

Chelsea tried it with Gabriel Jesus and Gabriel Magalhaes too. :pacspit::pacspit:
Can't really blame Chelsea. They saw what a smashing success the last transfer that was hijacked from Shakhtar was, so they had to drop 100 mil
fred.png

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
i don't know how long this has been going on (i know about barbers and plane tracking of course), but a few days ago i noticed on r/gunners where someone posted that one of our youth players would probably be getting loaned to wigan (before it was announced) because he just started following a bunch of girls in wigan. and just now i saw this

fabrizio romano better watch out.

:ohhh:

:mjlol: