Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Antony was good when he arrived, was injured going in to the WC, got ill while there and is straight back in.

Let that man play his way in to some form and fitness.
Yea we footie fans can be a bit impatient. Someone comes in to foreign land and team and we expect em to start producing within 3 weeks.

Even experienced employees usually have 3-6 months of ramp before they can start contributing effectively. Really should be no difference for pro ball

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lad i know just sent me a a screenshot of someone he knew from uni getting a picture with him in a restaurant last night.

Nothing wrong with going out to eat but on the eve of a game? Maybe that's why, who knows.
So Ten Hag would bench Rashford for that instead of just a fine? Crazy

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
ETH made a big point about his disciplinary rules and released it to the media in pre-season. Which was necessary after the club allowed players to run rampant over Ralf Rangnick.

Garnacho was out of favor for months and not given a chance because he fukked around during pre-season. Imagine being an 18 year old, on the back of Greenwood fallout and with a new manager, and not following simple rules. Had to be dealt with.

Ronaldo would've been dealt with even more harshly by other managers.

And now an in-form Rashford, coming back from WC with his contract running out and PSG interested, is pushing limits.
I see. Not very familiar with United affairs but this all makes sense indeed.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marcus taking the hits and still going.

My boy channeling R9.