Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The season's a write off.

He's one of these 'journalists' who are only in it to meet footballers so he can say they're his 'friend', there's a load of them about.

I know a couple like this irl, they'll sit and force in to the conversation stories about how they know this guy, and this guy. How so and so texted them yesterday, a completely insignificant text but they'll mention it because they want you to know they're 'connected'.

Very cringe.

The funny thing is that he's not a journalist as far I'm aware. He's a business owner who happens to be a Chelsea fan. All these pics are paid access lol, the players must hate seeing him in the car park.

Ligue 1, the best development league in the world. :wow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Pogba was trash 90% of his time on the pitch for us let it go lads, you’ll only hurt yourselves.

The thought of Paul adhering to what ETH wants :dead:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The season's a write off.

The funny thing is that he's not a journalist as far I'm aware. He's a business owner who happens to be a Chelsea fan. All these pics are paid access lol, the players must hate seeing him in the car park.

Ligue 1, the best development league in the world. :wow:
:ohhh:

I swear i’ve seen dude tweeting transfer news. :dead: