Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Going off on Fred lol @TobiOT

That goal is on Antony. Fred made a run forward on the right, Antony is supposed to cover the space he vacated, instead he's standing right next to him :manny:

And that loss is on Tite. Why take out Richarlison? He was good upfront with his hold up play and versitile enough to play on the right, while Antony was horrible.

Seems like he was making substitutions just to make substitutions.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fred made a run forward on the right, Antony is supposed to cover the space he vacated, instead he's standing right next to him :manny:

Blood had just come on and was still outrun by Gvardiol lol how does that happen

But for the record I'm not trying to blame it on one individual, the whole "system" fukked up there. Fred wasn't supposed to be the one making that run forward to begin with.

And that loss is on Tite. Why take out Richarlison? He was good upfront with his hold up play and versitile enough to play on the right

They were saying he seemed injured or at least wasn't feeling too well.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Blood had just come on and was still outrun by Gvardiol lol how does that happen

But for the record I'm not trying to blame it on one individual, the whole "system" fukked up there. Fred wasn't supposed to be the one making that run forward to begin with.

They were saying he seemed injured or at least wasn't feeling too well.

That's classic Fred, makes the run or presses but is the too weak to make anything of it :heh:

Fred tends to make those runs, if you don't want that then you should've had Fabinho in there for Paqueta to close up shop with Casemiro. That's why I'm putting it on Tite.

And then I'm just not a fan of Antony, especially in a tight match like that.