Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It looked like the classic test for an expensive flair player from overseas: can he do it on a cold Saturday afternoon in Stoke? Hazard could. He stayed on the pitch for the whole game, became increasingly influential in the second half, and scored a goal that even the Stoke fans could only applaud. "A wonder goal," Tony Pulis called it.

Passed the litmus test with flying colours. The boy is official.

Meanwhile Kagawa stunk up Old Trafford yesterday with one of the worst individual performances you're ever going to see. Biggest flop of the season imho.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly though you never know what you would say in that situation. I think the only think I could muster would be, 'yeah...keep walking...bytch ass...hoe ass...nikka' :pacspit:

That's all I got :yeshrug:

well tbf, when I saw robbie keane (when he was playing for spurs) at st pancreas international (one of london's main train stations) all I could muster was

"hey wats good robbie?" :birdman:

robbie: :merchant:

"you a hoe ass nikka, gooners for life" :skip:

robbie: :dwillhuh: :ld:

I was thoroughly embarassed with myself once I walked away and came to my senses :snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
well tbf, when I saw robbie keane (when he was playing for spurs) at st pancreas international (one of london's main train stations) all I could muster was

"hey wats good robbie?" :birdman:

robbie: :merchant:

"you a hoe ass nikka, gooners for life" :skip:

robbie: :dwillhuh: :ld:

I was thoroughly embarassed with myself once I walked away and came to my senses :snoop:

You felt embrassed by it all coz you aint a Cac.