Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The way I see this whole thing is, the biggest issue here is what he said about Ten Haag. It's one thing to not respect the coach as a man, but when you don't respect him as your coach, and start to defy him when the cameras are on, then you need to be kicked out of the club.

Ronaldosexuals are talking about everything but what he said about the coach. I'll need someone to point out what Ten Haag has done to him that warrants him saying the shyt he said

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ronaldo saying sht that would have been better said using “sources”. on the hand you gotta respect :wow: the level of narcissism that it takes to put your name on it …

Anyways, they should pay him to leave. The team plays better without him anyways. im shocked ppl are shocked by this, how did they think it was going to end for Ronaldo?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

i was reading the lewandoski sht and thought :”:ehh: a striker being complimentary to another…then got to the next quote “ talk about a backhanded compliment ::heh: i dont believe for a second that Lewandoski wants Choupa to do well at Bayern bc it will diminish his glory :dead:

The way I see this whole thing is, the biggest issue here is what he said about Ten Haag. It's one thing to not respect the coach as a man, but when you don't respect him as your coach, and start to defy him when the cameras are on, then you need to be kicked out of the club.

Ronaldosexuals are talking about everything but what he said about the coach. I'll need someone to point out what Ten Haag has done to him that warrants him saying the shyt he said
Ten Hag knows playing Ronaldo is a detriment to the way he wants to play.

This i dont have a problem wit. Luke Shaw should stay away from cakes :scust: lmao

Its crazy how similar Ronaldo and Kobe are. Except the paying surrogates to have your kids part. kobe would never do some sht like this :heh: nor would kobe publicly disrespects the coach.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They only protest when they lose.

They are winning now so Ronaldo is a traitor for trying to destabilize the ship
It's easy for you to criticize but if your fans ever have to protest you'll be in similar circumstances.

United is such a huge club that even if fans protest and give up their season tickets there are so many fans worldwide ready to step in.

Same for City if you protest and decide not to show up, they'll just turn up the speakers a bit louder than they have to now.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
It's easy for you to criticize but if your fans ever have to protest you'll be in similar circumstances.

United is such a huge club that even if fans protest and give up their season tickets there are so many fans worldwide ready to step in.

Same for City if you protest and decide not to show up, they'll just turn up the speakers a bit louder than they have to now.

Dont bother. his comments are only for banter which is fine and acceptable as is. He's not going to pretend to have a real discussion around it.

Last edited: