Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Without 433 we'd have no chance of finishing low in the top four and qualifying from the group in the champions league.

this team is not doing anything. I dont care about 433, I care about the lack of talent on this team.

a 433 would probably see this group finish well in midtable, but I dont care about that. Play whatever formation you want, its not going to make Vermaelen a better defender. Its not going to make Mertesacker win headers. Its not going to make Diaby healthy.

This team is fukking awful. They cant pass the ball. They dont create chances. Its an mediocre side.

"Ooooh, we finished 4th!! WHat an accomplishment." "Yay, another round of 16 so we can lose to a superior team again:bryan:"

KOTK

Pro
Daps
this team is not doing anything. I dont care about 433, I care about the lack of talent on this team.

a 433 would probably see this group finish well in midtable, but I dont care about that. Play whatever formation you want, its not going to make Vermaelen a better defender. Its not going to make Mertesacker win headers. Its not going to make Diaby healthy.

This team is fukking awful. They cant pass the ball. They dont create chances. Its an mediocre side.

"Ooooh, we finished 4th!! WHat an accomplishment." "Yay, another round of 16 so we can lose to a superior team again:bryan:"
There are no super players left, everyone is replacable. The thing I hate about Wenger is his inflexibility, I just can't see why we're bound to a formation built around Fabregas two seasons after he went, with no sign of relinquishing it.

If there's a manager out there who would open the chequebook this month, sack Wenger this evening.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There are no super players left, everyone is replacable. The thing I hate about Wenger is his inflexibility, I just can't see why we're bound to a formation built around Fabregas two seasons after he went, with no sign of relinquishing it.

If there's a manager out there who would open the chequebook this month, sack Wenger this evening.

Wenger, like most managers at big clubs, is restrictive. He isnt going to move the Earth and try something creative.

Like you said, Cesc has been gone for 2 seasons now, and Wenger is still playing this formation that features Cesc. He has no ideas. He has no ideas in the transfer market. He isnt doing a good job at developing young players anymore, and he has no idea in the transfer market. This is a disaster. There is no plan for this team. There is no identity. There is nothing but 11 guys just running around for 90 minutes. Its like a better version of Aston Villa.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Kos is better than Vermaelen and Mertesacker, the problem is that isnt saying much.

Kos needed to play more this season but with Vermaelen captain.

Kompany off :krs: