Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Don’t think we didn’t see Simeone barely getting a draw against an espanyol playing with 10 men from the 28th minute :ufdup:

Had to go change my boxers from celebrating too hard :wow:
We’re still Top 4.

The run we go on after the WC to comeback and win the league is going to be historic. I believe in Cholo :lawd:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Does anyone know what's happening right now when United's in possession? Lindelof in midfield? Casemiro in defense but stepping all the way out? Elanga right wing-back? Dalot midfielder/forward? Martial number 10? :why:

Guy wouldn't even switch wingers once in the first half and now it's a free for all.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Does anyone know what's happening right now when United's in possession? Lindelof in midfield? Casemiro in defense but stepping all the way out? Elanga right wing-back? Dalot midfielder/forward? Martial number 10? :why:

Guy wouldn't even switch wingers once in the first half and now it's a free for all.
This is some Bielsa Leeds shyt. :mjlol:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I sympathise with ETH really, he's trying to force/quicken the process because the stature of the club demands it, but the players aren't ready to be tactically flexible, especially switching during games, we saw that on Thursday and here.

We were hamstrung by injuries and suspensions today so i'm not too worried really, there were always going to be ups and downs throughout the season.

We need some bodies in January, i don't care if they're loans, get some solid grafters in to fill the gaps when needed so players can rest.

Oh and I never want to hear Bruno slander ever again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My 8 year old nephew was over yesterday and was playing my ps5 I caught him playing fifa 23 and I was shocked because he only loved basketball before.

He then told me now he loves soccer and his fav team is man united :picard: . Also said Ronaldo is his favorite player :scust:

The youth are being corrupted

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
While Man U get some good results and I can see them putting mini runs of games together, you guys still need to replace much of this team, so its hard for me to blame ETH completely. This group has high ability, but its their inconsistency that creates these inconsistent results

I do like Martinez and apologize for any early season slander.