Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
United is a social experiment :mjlol:
And he went ahead and made the man that didn't play that match and sulked about it a captain :hhh:

He could've moved Eriksen up higher and played Fred alongside Casemiro. Eriksen doesn't have the wheels to play this deep consistently.
doesn’t have the heart either :picard:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Most likely not getting that in January tbh. I do feel we need a left winger to give Martinelli some relief because he's going to burn out I feel. However, I do want to see Reiss get more chances because I think he should have a spot on this team imo. I would've said we need to get a 6, but Elneny back does provide some relief imo. We do need another midfielder though because I don't trust Lokonga tbh
ESR is back soon I think

Daps
I would if there was a process, fam. Nothing has changed, he's playing the same scrubs in more or less the same formation. Nothing bold, new or exciting.

I can't believe they downgraded manager for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Changing managers often happens when new ownerships come in

The manager there when the takeover happens is not the manager of their choice so they usually always brings in a manager they want

Im disappointed it hasn't work out for Potter, i wanted him as England manager and he could well of been if he did well at Chelsea

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Changing managers often happens when new ownerships come in

The manager there when the takeover happens is not the manager of their choice so they usually always brings in a manager they want

Im disappointed it hasn't work out for Potter, i wanted him as England manager and he could well of been if he did well at Chelsea

Brighton are such a well run club and built a very good team for him. Perhaps we all gave him more credit for that side than he deserved. Based on his time at Chelsea so far he's a subpar coach.