Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
in the january window we have to get some reinforcements
we need a number 9 who can interchange with Jesus in my opinion

too many goals left off the board by him and nketiah. need somebody who is very direct and finishes with killer instinct as opposed to a flare player

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
we need a number 9 who care interchange with Jesus in my opinion

too many goals left off the board by him and nketiah. need somebody who is very direct and finishes with killer instinct

I agree.

But today was the most comfortable 1-0 I've seen from Arsenal in a while. Amazing performance.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Still top of the table brehs and brehettes :blessed:
a9ec53f8c1a86ee6b5c92dc9413c62720e532873.gifv

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
we need a number 9 who care interchange with Jesus in my opinion

too many goals left off the board by him and nketiah. need somebody who is very direct and finishes with killer instinct
Most likely not getting that in January tbh. I do feel we need a left winger to give Martinelli some relief because he's going to burn out I feel. However, I do want to see Reiss get more chances because I think he should have a spot on this team imo. I would've said we need to get a 6, but Elneny back does provide some relief imo. We do need another midfielder though because I don't trust Lokonga tbh

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
we need a number 9 who can interchange with Jesus in my opinion

too many goals left off the board by him and nketiah. need somebody who is very direct and finishes with killer instinct as opposed to a flare player
Yeah, another striker is a must. Our profligacy in front of goal is the only thing that stands in our way.