Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This RM team can be great without Mou and Ron. Honestly.

at this point Mourinho dont give a fukk anymore. :smugbiden: and Ronaldo is tired of being in Messi's shadow :pachaha: With the team not anywhere near the title, he'll probably get most of the blame which is why he's lookin to get out of dodge.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I have always liked Callejon, obviously not the goalscorer Ronaldo is but hard working and still has the requisite pace to play on the wing.

Ron is such a liability defensively and attacking. He will score goals but sometimes what he does to do so is a detriment.

Play more passin football, but would need the midfield to chip in with way more goals than they have done.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I have been on a RedBox binge this weekend.

Watch

Dark Knight :ehh:
Ted :snoop:
Expendables 2 :blessed:
The Raven :manny:

What else should I watch?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I have been on a RedBox binge this weekend.

Watch

Dark Knight :ehh:
Ted :snoop:
Expendables 2 :blessed:
The Raven :manny:

What else should I watch?
Ted is hilarious

Watch or The Watch? You may as well just return that back if you talking about the Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill movie.

Dont know what The Raven is. :manny:

Expendables 2 isnt as good as the first.

Dark Knight was crack :yeshrug:

Im in a jovial mood, so I would watch Ted.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Watch or The Watch? You may as well just return that back if you talking about the Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill movie.

The Watch. thanks for recommending not the watch it.

I have been in the mood to watch movies . I might catch a matinee a watch Django then catch a couple of more. What good movies are out?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Meh. It was cool before Ted and John fought, afterwards its was stale.

Flash Gordon scene was funniest one imo.
I laughed a when that little fat boy kidnapped Ted.

The Watch. thanks for recommending not the watch it.

I have been in the mood to watch movies . I might catch a matinee a watch Django then catch a couple of more. What good movies are out?

I may be alone, but Django wasnt as piff as everyone is making it out as. White people were too comfortable watching that movie, and that bothers me.

That German guy is a top actor tho. I can see the white privilege metaphor, but it wasnt the greatest to me.

I havent been able to watch Zero Dark Thirty yet, so I think imma watch that after the playoff games tomorrow.

I heard Gangster Squad was :scusthov:

And A Haunted House IS :scusthov:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I was reading the reviews of gangster squad.

Said something about bad writing and excessively violent.

Might have to check it out, even though Sean Penn annoys the fukk out of me :ehh:

Saw Django again yesterday :lawd:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
at this point Mourinho dont give a fukk anymore. :smugbiden: and Ronaldo is tired of being in Messi's shadow :pachaha: With the team not anywhere near the title, he'll probably get most of the blame which is why he's lookin to get out of dodge.

Bizarre season to be sure, with really erratic behavior from Mou. One thing you would never say is that his players would hate him :leon:

In that sense it seems sorta petty from all, but then again this is a profession where individuals employed are able to buy camouflage Bentleys and receive cocaine blowjobs on private party planes while shredding currency to wipe their ass on their gilded toilet seat.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
article-2261662-1568A84B000005DC-928_468x359.jpg

:ohhh: This pic is just intriguing to me.