Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
These Ex Man U players are the worst.. Always meddling and trying to Co-Coach from the sidelines. I've seen the recent headline "Sir Alex would not have treated him (Ronaldo) like that"

Fergie assaulted Beckham and shipped out a prime Jaap Stam :what:

Secondly, does the manager's door still say Alex Ferguson? Who gives a fukk what Fergie would've done.
And none of them seem to be good managers either

When Steve Bruce seems to be the best out all the ex players who played under Fergie its saying something

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
SMH. No wonder he’s loaned out.
Couldn’t even defend himself

Marí, a 29-year-old Spanish defender, suffered a stab wound to the back - but his injuries are not life-threatening. His agent, Arturo Canales, told the BBC that the star was conscious and no vital organs had been affected.

Monza CEO Adriano Galliani told Sky Italia that Marí had been shopping with his wife and young son when the attack took place.

"He had his son in a trolley and his wife next to him. He didn't notice anything. He then felt something painful in his back, which was the criminal's knife," Mr Galliani said.

"Unfortunately, he also saw the criminal stab someone in the throat. He saw everything that happened and it was deeply disturbing," Galliani added.

“I was lucky because I saw a person die in front of me,” Marì told Gazzetta.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Called back from the locker room after VAR review reversed second yellow card decision :russ:

Lc22XFv.gif