Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Based on head to head. If Marseille beat Tottenham and Sporting get a draw against Frankfurt, Tottenham go to the Europa?

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
curtis jones is a talented lad and is having a good game but he needed a loan honestly.....
I think he would be fine without the injuries, it’s stalled his development but he’s so underrated. 21, almost 80 appearances, I think it speaks volumes there’s never even been a sniff of plans to send him out on loan from us but this is gonna be a big season for him especially after the WC.

:patrice: at the bolded. If he was clinical he would be an absolute monster

I've seen some exciting things from him and he brings a different dimension to the team. And fair enough the team as whole has been subpar. But some of the issues are individual and on him. Terrible first touch...missing absolute sitters..shocking decision making..all the scuffed shots...horrible crosses and non-existent hold up play..no finesse or placement of shots just blasting it on sight :pachaha:

Having said all that, he still looks dangerous and scoring fairly consistently. Also exciting to watch him
He can finish he’s just been trying too hard and that’s leaked in to his all around game, is he on Bobby’s technical level? nah he’s not but who is and I think it’s overstated, Arsenal especially I thought he showed some nice holdup and finesse. And like you say he just looks dangerous, twice already we’ve seen him come on against Citeh and cause havoc.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I just watched the handball that lead to the Atleti penalty. Nah man, you can't blow the whistle and then turn the game back on for THAT call. That's some AFCON shyt. You do that in the wrong stadium with the wrong fans and that scene gets ugly quick.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
That Kane offside was complete bullshyt. He was inline or behind the damn ball when that scrub Emerson headed it, and then regardless of that - the defender touched it onto the keeper