Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
All our attackers get found out once they leave the sanctuary of casa Klopp :lolbron:. Coutinho sunk to Villa level.. Shaqiri couldn't cut it in Lyon... Divock "GOAT" Origi has been named worst signing in Seria A by AC Milan fans (mainly due to injury)

Haven't watched a Bayern game... But Mane doesn't seem to be doing too badly based on his stats? He has 5 goals in 10 games in the Bundesliga. That seems to be similar stats to your other forwards
Salah didn't even have to leave casa Klopp to get found out :mjgrin:

Salah 2021 vs 2022
Picture1_crop_north.png

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Lol not a word about the stonewall pen City got denied before the Haaland goal. Y'all as bad as VAR here.

Daps
Lol not a word about the stonewall pen City got denied before the Haaland goal. Y'all as bad as VAR here.
there was nothing wrong with that VAR decision last week
you can wave play on to fouls all game if they don't lead to goal but if it leads to a goal you can't have an unfair advantage so you have to pull it back

you do understand the rules to football right ?

and the fact their was 2 fouls which led to your goal you were never going to get given it,

you can reply to me if you want and if you have the guts to and we can have an honest debate about it but I doubt you will :lolbron:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
there was nothing wrong with that VAR decision last week
you can wave play on to fouls all game if they don't lead to goal but if it leads to a goal you can't have an unfair advantage so you have to pull it back

you do understand the rules to football right ?

and the fact their was 2 fouls which led to your goal you were never going to get given it,

you can reply to me if you want and if you have the guts to and we can have an honest debate about it but I doubt you will :lolbron:
You’ll need to wait he got overconfident :wow:

Daps
You’ll need to wait he got overconfident :wow:
these entitled Man City fans and the likes of Pep expect everything to be handed to them on a plate and get given the league title with out any struggle and when they don't they complain like mad or become obsessed when other teams put up a fight and challenge them to the league