Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
We have been piss poor this half. Hopefully things change in the second surely united can’t keep up with this intensity all game

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
As crazy as it sounds, if we really tryna plead poverty and the hedge fund don’t wanna invest :scust: I would have 0 problems with selling Ali and handing it over to Caoimhn and that’s not a diss on Ali he’s just actually that good :wow:

I think he gets a loan next season then we gonna have a difficult choice to make :patrice:

:whoa:

He's a good understudy but I don't have that kinda confidence in him yet. Ali is damn near irreplaceable to me

Luckily he has a couple more seasons in him, barring any injuries

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
:whoa:

He's a good understudy but I don't have that kinda confidence in him yet. Ali is damn near irreplaceable to me

Luckily he has a couple more seasons in him, barring any injuries
He’s the GOAT no question :whoa:

If these nikkas don’t wanna invest and on their sell to buy shyt, like I said he’s top 6 without a question and that’s selling him short tbh I would say there’s 2 keepers in the league that are 100% better than him and 1 is Ali :manny: I’m just saying if we need funds :francis: then I believe in there being a negligible difference and that’s really just saying how good I really think he his not questioning Ali’s GOATness :wow:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Pastor Fred! :russ:

shyt one week, good the next! :mjlol:
fred.png

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Spurs are so bad against decent opposition smh dude might be a juve next season...can only do Soo much with Soo many average players