Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

obama-handshake.gif

Daps

Young Fab in midfield :mjlit:

Darwin eating tonight book it :ufdup: he primed for an explosion and this shytty hammers team is the tonic that first Anfield goal and then some coming tonight :ohlawd:

Hopefully we have this over nice and early and we can get young Curtis some good minutes :blessed:

I'm liking the team
hopefully Nunez can eat good tonight

it's good we are using Carvalho and Elliott when we can and starting with them so they get proper minutes on the pitch , it show Klopp has faith in them both

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I'm liking the team
hopefully Nunez can eat good tonight

it's good we are using Carvalho and Elliott when we can and starting with them so they get proper minutes on the pitch , it show Klopp has faith in them both
It’s interesting to me because ultimately I see young Fab as an attacking midfielder and Harvey as a forward but the way Kloppo been playing them so far is the opposite :patrice:

Daps
It’s interesting to me because ultimately I see young Fab as an attacking midfielder and Harvey as a forward but the way Kloppo been playing them so far is the opposite :patrice:
I don't care where they play as long as they are getting a good amount of minutes to keep being able to progress in their development

They both always seem to do well when playing so that's good ,

all though Elliott could have better composure when he gets into good positions in front of goal

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I don't care where they play as long as they are getting a good amount of minutes to keep being able to progress in their development

They both always seem to do well when playing so that's good ,

all though Elliott could have better composure when he gets into good positions in front of goal
Agreed, title is a write off barring some fukkry, we coming Top 4 minimum getting them both some serious minutes to develop at the same time will pay off for years to come. I think it’s even more crucial for Curtis, nikkas really really sleeping on how good he is, his development has stalled somewhat due to some freak injuries he just needs the minutes inshallah it’s all behind him now :feedme:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I think young Fab will be a really good player. He always does good things on the field

I’m not that high on Harvey tbh :hubie: