Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This.

Liverpool already had his number in the charity shield. Konate and Van Dijk gonna son him

Give me a knife I'll get rid of your neighbourhood bully :mjgrin:

Like I said...this your king? This is the boogeyman of the PL? Man's been eating off Bournemouth and Wolves. I don't think they've played a top 6 team yet. 2 matches against Liverpool and he hardly sniffed a goal. Haaland might be a flat track bully :jbhmm:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal's run is such a fluke
giphy.gif

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Like I said...this your king? This is the boogeyman of the PL? Man's been eating off Bournemouth and Wolves. I don't think they've played a top 6 team yet. 2 matches against Liverpool and he hardly sniffed a goal. Haaland might be a flat track bully

:jbhmm:

Might need to add him to my lewandoski fraud in big games watch list

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Shout out to Virgil for pocketing Haaland for the second time in 3 months. Still the best in the world.

Gomez had his best game of the season by miles as well. A week ago I was wondering why we bothered to resign him, and follows that with his two best performances of the season.
Just needs to bring this game to the lesser teams that don't have anyone elite up top