Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Bro... Leeds definitely deserved a draw. I dunno what we were doing that second half, but their press was very effective and they were winning most of the 50/50s. Gabriel, once again almost doing craziness at the end there. Luckily, VAR saw that correctly.

WIth all that said, Aaron Ramsdale did a great job at stopping most of the chances Leeds got themselves into. And without further ado..

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, WE ARE TOPOFTHELEAGUE!

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
There's deserved and there's getting.....

giphy.gif

The only thing that matters is the end result :blessed:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Left footed CB, and Arteta prefers for the LCB to be left footed. I do agree he might be the weakest on our backline due to the boneheaded stuff he does from time to time.
While I agree he is really decent on the ball and is long passing is pretty on point. He just a Brazilian hot head.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
:whew:To think I'd turned the stream and TV off ready to go for a walk in disgust but Gabriel has that in him with also not being able to handle balls over the top for a guy thats 6'2 plus is shameful. I'd move White back to CB and drop him for a bit.

Team looked mad tired which maybe is an off day but mid week Mikel has to rotate big time or else same tired performance against City next weekend.

Though I've got us 4 clear by then atleast and 7 clear after we beat them.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:whew:To think I'd turned the stream and TV off ready to go for a walk in disgust but Gabriel has that in him with also not being able to handle balls over the top for a guy thats 6'2 plus is shameful. I'd move White back to CB and drop him for a bit.

Team looked mad tired which maybe is an off day but mid week Mikel has to rotate big time or else same tired performance against City next weekend.

That would make sense. With the team midweek looking strong, maybe a little bit more rotation for southhampton

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Our game against City is postponed until after the World Cup due to the Queen croaking. Some good did come out of it in the end, apart from her croaking of course. :blessed: