Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Between the injuries due to fixture pile up and the actual WC itself, the second half of the season could really have some bizarre results. Pretty much every team is going to be missing important players :snoop:

Daps
Wait, I know Trent picked up an injury but it's serious enough to miss the next 2-3 months? :ohhh:
I dont think so

I thought it was only 2 or 3 games but Southgate probably still wont pick him
He would rather pick Wan Bissaka over trent as he offers nothing going forward and probably wont go past the half way line

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Between the injuries due to fixture pile up and the actual WC itself, the second half of the season could really have some bizarre results. Pretty much every team is going to be missing important players :snoop:

Saka, ramsdale, partey, xhaka, cedric, matt turner, saliba, tomiyasu

possible - jesus, gabriel, martinelli, ben white

:francis:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Wait, I know Trent picked up an injury but it's serious enough to miss the next 2-3 months? :ohhh:

WC next month breh

Trent is touch and go... Should be back

Sarfgate still won't fukk with him tho lol. He don't know what to do with all that attacking talent. Trent needs an unapologetically German alpha male to utilise him properly

Last edited:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
that bum was at the world cup with england? i really only know this fukker for thierry shytting all over him. i guess he played good enough against other teams to get a call up.
Neville was out with a broken foot so he played. The only other player in the squad who could play RB was Wes Brown and it was before his proper RB days.

Last edited: