Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
watching the bad girls club premiere :yeshrug:
@mastermind they got a nigerian chick from hyattsville on there reppin naijas hard as fukk:krs:

saw some white chick call her kunta kinte and they all turned on her. the white folks were the first to shyt on chick who called her that too. progress :krs:
:ooh:

i'll be watching this year :krs:

then again, if she is Yoruba, we are probably related. :snoop:

:dead: at "progress" from those dumb broads.

Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I assumed this was french cos I'm lazy

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:ooh:

i'll be watching this year :krs:

then again, if she is Yoruba, we are probably related. :snoop:

:dead: at "progress" from those dumb broads.

:ld:you gone have to check your people brehbreh

the two hosts also made fun of the stripper on the show for dancing with her tampon hanging out and not realizing, telling her to stay out of work for "that" week

would it ruin you brehs' collective night to tell you that strippers frequently go to work after cutting tampon strings :ld: because they do :ld:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:ld:you gone have to check your people brehbreh

the two hosts also made fun of the stripper on the show for dancing with her tampon hanging out and not realizing, telling her to stay out of work for "that" week
im watching it now, that broad is disgusting.

I mean all of them are disgusting, but strippers with no asses and a tampon string hanging out.

would it ruin you brehs' collective night to tell you that strippers frequently go to work after cutting tampon strings :ld: because they do :ld:
xjWBC.gif

Id would power fukk Natalie Nunn even though she is a crazy, fake, and superficial broad. :shaq:

Is she a stripper? I remember seeing her one season (she wasnt on the show) with one of the broads. Nunn was walking around with a thong and she was talking about seeing ballers and shyt. They didnt show anything from the party, and then they were all leaving. I had the :dwillhuh: because I had no idea what happened.

That crying broad from Houston is too much.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:beli:

Man dunno what I would do if I came from a lapdance with soiled pants on some Superbad shyt.

Prolly strongarm the hoe...nah I'm not about that life...I'd actually probably look then laugh in a drunken stupor then thrown up.

I did just go to one of the most bizarre strip clubs ever just last week. This place was a restaurant first, a strip club second. They had 60+ beers on tap, very well lit, decent to very good steak...it looked like a place for a family outing...just with t*ts :ld:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:beli:

Man dunno what I would do if I came from a lapdance with soiled pants on some Superbad shyt.

Prolly strongarm the hoe...nah I'm not about that life...I'd actually probably look then laugh in a drunken stupor then thrown up.

I did just go to one of the most bizarre strip clubs ever just last week. This place was a restaurant first, a strip club second. They had 60+ beers on tap, very well lit, decent to very good steak...it looked like a place for a family outing...just with t*ts :ld:

yeah they got happy hour at this one club here (ballers only), they knock down the cover and there are chicks walkin around pregaming before clubs. and there just happen to be pussies poppin in the background

one time this stripper was jerking me off in my car (for free :smugbiden:) and she told me my dikk was "average sized. not huge but not small". felt like a fukkin boss playbwoy, you know how many dikks she sees weekly?

she's the same one who told me about the cut tampon strings. said they'd never do it with the risk of blood coming out, could hit some regulars with friendly fire and that's fukkin with their bread. i kinda miss that bytch, she put me up on a lotta game in those clubs. she looked like jada fire but not as glammed up. her t*ts matched jada's tho :lawd:

im watching it now, that broad is disgusting.

I mean all of them are disgusting, but strippers with no asses and a tampon string hanging out.

xjWBC.gif

Id would power fukk Natalie Nunn even though she is a crazy, fake, and superficial broad. :shaq:

Is she a stripper? I remember seeing her one season (she wasnt on the show) with one of the broads. Nunn was walking around with a thong and she was talking about seeing ballers and shyt. They didnt show anything from the party, and then they were all leaving. I had the :dwillhuh: because I had no idea what happened.

That crying broad from Houston is too much.

just googled natalie and found this :laff:

Natalie Nunn Marries Jacob Payne, Who Claims to Be NFL Player | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Vernon Davis, Ty Lawson, Roy Jones Jr, Shaq and countless others. So it wasn’t shocking when I went to one of my favorite sites JenniferBrix.com and saw that Nunn was marrying an athlete.

One thing though was a bit odd though.

I had never heard of the guy she was marrying even though all the headlines read…….

“Natalie Nunn Marrying Football Player”

One headline actually describe Jacob Payne as a NFL STAR, one small problem with that though.

There are no offiical records of Jacob Payne ever playing a down in the NFL, no record of him being drafted and no record of him ever doing anything in the NFL.

There is nothing on ESPN.com, Profootballreference.com or Wikipedia.

Here is where it really gets strange, there are no records of a Jacob Payne on the College Football Database as well.

Maybe, I am missing something and one of the BSO detectives can get on the case, but it appears this guy is fraud or they just made up the NFL story for better press.

*UPDATE*

A couple things we have found out.

Jacob Payne was a one star HS football recruit. He didn’t go to any major colleges. He did go to a JUCO we believe. He has never played a down in the NFL, CFL or AFL.

He is currently training, we aren’t sure for what, but this video was provided.
Natalie Nunn & Jacob Payne - Love & Football - YouTube

robert littal the don :salute: old school annoying sohh advertiser, i know yall remember him

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Littal is on the come up shuffle with his gossiping. Does he still have Tom Brady representing Black Sports?

Nunn does come across as the type to think that. Dude probably spending all his credit cards on that dumb broad.

he flashed his platinum debit card and ran a fade route with his dad throwing to him in the park and she thought she came up

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dead:

he probably had a customized Steelers jersey on too
dude won tbf. in a losing sort of way

the word NEGA or NEGAO did bother me at first, i had to get my lecture on.

but it's not the same thing as our rightfully dreaded n-word. doesn't hold the same weight, and her "you call him his name and he calls you black" presents it as a common thing. i heard a lot of people use the word the same way we say bruh or man, not as a name. that's something specific to him.

brazilians in general are not as politically correct as we are. i know a gay dude who gleefully gets called viadinho by his female friends. anecdotal, etc etc, but if race/racism is a social construct, it's clearly constructed differently there than here

not saying brazil doesn't have a racism problem. the bit at the end about never seeing a black prez is sad, but people said that about the US as recently as 2008. and if you told brazilians they'd have a female president 10 years ago they'd have thought you were :troll:

so i can reasonably hope for hope :yeshrug: