Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This team aint it :scusthov:

Really shaky at the back...no creativity up front and struggling to keep the ball

Making Rangers look like contenders

I need Salah and Thiago second half
not mo:hhh:

btw mr robert going MIA for barca against a relatively poor inter side huh....yes am keeping count

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Same defensive issues just with a lack of progressive passing but it’s all Trent you let these nikkas tell it :hubie:

Yh Trent's passing is sorely missed

and like you said no better defending to compensate

There must be some academy players who can fill in...Gomez is a calamity waiting to happen

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
not mo:hhh:

btw mr robert going MIA for barca against a relatively poor inter side huh....yes am keeping count

Breh our right hand side is non existent. I don't think a single attack came down that way...we need Salah out there. Though it will be less potent without TAA releasing him

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Yh Trent's passing is sorely missed

and like you said no better defending to compensate

There must be some academy players who can fill in...Gomez is a calamity waiting to happen
Joe has always been a cb had the odd good showing at rb against shyt teams, which Rangers are tbh but never done it for me :francis:

It’s a massive step up from Scotland and I’m not expecting anything from him this season especially after missing preseason but the little I’ve seen of Ramsey he looks a prospect.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Why liverpool go for Darwin when they have Firminho whos more effective in that position? :patrice: