Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant believe Henderson would say anything dodgy or racist but Firmino does look at him sort of funnily in the twitter picture in the post above yours

We will wait and see

Reading this morning its not looking good for either of Trent and Diaz and their injuries
Watch the video. Not saying something didn't happen, but in the video Firmino has the :beli: face while coming over to figure out what happened.

It looks more like he was going...how can this day get any worse than he was being told what was said and reacting.

The media is playing around.

As I said, if Henderson said something, he must answer for it, but the media is already creating bias with untruths.

Daps
Watch the video. Not saying something didn't happen, but in the video Firmino has the :beli: face while coming over to figure out what happened.

It looks more like he was going...how can this day get any worse than he was being told what was said and reacting.

The media is playing around.

As I said, if Henderson said something, he must answer for it, but the media is already creating bias with untruths.
Yeah i agree with you as i said in my post Firmino looks at him weirdly as if to say wtf

As for the media they will white wash it into something completely different to defend Henderson

Cant have Hendo of all people, a squeaky clean white boy being tarnished like that

But if he has said something racist he needs to be punished and made an example out of it

We cant have that shyt in the game when its 2022

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Firmino does look at him sort of funnily in the twitter picture in the post above yours

Picture doesn't mean much IMO, that's his default facial expression. Gabriel talked to ESPN Brazil after the game and didn't say shyt about Henderson...

Reading this morning its not looking good for either of Trent and Diaz and their injuries

Season is a wrap to me at this point. Don't see this winter transfer window turning things back around either.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Picture doesn't mean much IMO, that's his default facial expression. Gabriel talked to ESPN Brazil after the game and didn't say shyt about Henderson...

Season is a wrap to me at this point. Don't see this winter transfer window turning things back around either.
Define wrap

Daps
:flabbynsick:Picture doesn't mean much IMO, that's his default facial expression. Gabriel talked to ESPN Brazil after the game and didn't say shyt about Henderson...

Ok thats good
If Gabriel didnt say anything in his interview after the game then nothing happened,as i said at the beginning i cant believe Henderson would say anything racist as he too squeaky clean and campaigns against it all

Yeah season is a wrap for me aswell lets just try and get top 4 and rebuild in the summer

We need a new midfield, we cant have a injury prone midfield and a :flabbynsick:ass midfield

This season has made me go back to smoking weed again when ive been clean for over a month and a half

As a :flabbynsick: Liverpool fan im used to the season being over after about 10 games, had to put up with this through out the 90's and some of the 00's

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
nikkas shytting on Casemiro.

pointing out how he plays is "sh*tting on him" :heh:

casemiro i. loses the ball a lot ii. is not good at tracking back against fast players.

casemiro lost the ball 17 times yesterday i.e. the most of all the players.

Hes already done a few things with the ball we aint had at that position all season
:mjlol: ungrateful b*stards lol

yeah casemiro won the ball the most as well.

but i still think we need a more energetic MF to play alongside him.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
**chuckles** **funny** **charming even**

now let a breh do that ... pogba for instance ...

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fb6afd2815e80e87c111cb69a8a72cc28.png