Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
How are you gonna say Barca's mid is shyt? Busi still one of the baddest CDMs, Pedro's playing like a 27 year old, and Gavin's Ballin out like a mug man.

I swear if you support madrid :mjgrin:
Busi been bussy for 3-4 seasons...Pedri is great but he's not there yet. I rly think Frankie is better than all of them and they want to Bush him because of his wage.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What happaned?
I'm guessing Rants felt Statman was disrespecting him (clipped him up on Twitter, showing him attitude, challenging him) and he wasn't sure why since he always helped him out and treated him like a lil brother.

So he kicked him off the group chat. and Said on a twitch stream after the Liverpool game that if Statman apologized, everything would be cool. (Rants usually ain't a forgiving person)

Statman on a discord said he dislikes him and he will never do videos with him again and Rants wasn't telling the full story.

Enjoyed their shows, but oh well.

That's pretty much it.
If you saw their debates about Ronaldo, it shouldn't be a complete surprise. :manny:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Ball watching like a muthafukka, I miss Araujo and Kounde.

Fati needs to find his form quick

This game needs DeJong's deep runs