Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
We ain't doing anything until that midfield is fixed. It's been nearly 10 years since we've been saying this.
Midfield is not great but also not that bad, this is on ETH. Man put out the same team and formation that struggled against FC Sheriff.

You can't go out there against City with a two man, Eriksen-McTominay, midfield. That's just idiotic :manny:

Needs to stop it with that 4-2-3-1 bullshyt and play a Fred-Casemiro-Eriksen midfield :hubie:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Outside of city Foden has looked average, Saka on the other hand looks good Arsenal or England
For England, Saka has been better, but I think Saka finishing abilities hold him back from being ahead of Foden. If he sorts that out then he could potentially be better, but one thing you can say about saka is he's mentally one of the toughest players. The way he bounced back after the Euros showed how strong he is.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Congrats Man U y’all won second half 3-2 :skip:
Martial got two goals on his return.

DL4aiIl.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Midfield is not great but also not that bad, this is on ETH. Man put out the same team and formation that struggled against FC Sheriff.

You can't go out there against City with a two man, Eriksen-McTominay, midfield. That's just idiotic :manny:

Needs to stop it with that 4-2-3-1 bullshyt and play a Fred-Casemiro-Eriksen midfield :hubie:
Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

That ain't the same Sheriff team that beat Shakatar and Real Madrid either. Don't think the same coach is there.

Gonna be a long season, I expect a few more results like this. Won't be surprised if Tottenham spank us.