Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This mothafukka is gonna break the shearer record.. first player to back to back to back hattricks. Halaand Gon make Henry,Alan,Rooney,drogba, aguero and whoever else am missing irrelevant ( am been facetious)

Scary shyt......kylian might have a bit more in his locker but I don't see him scoring at at this rate in the future even if he plays at madrid.and he's playing in a weaker league too smh

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
English brehs? How is city actually viewed in England?

Over here we have a small city supporters group with like 10 people, last time I checked. Or it's usually kids growing up watching city dominate.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
This mothafukka is gonna break the shearer record.. first player to back to back to back hattricks. Halaand Gon make Henry,Alan,Rooney,drogba, aguero and whoever else am missing irrelevant ( am been facetious)

Scary shyt......kylian might have a bit more in his locker but I don't see him scoring at at this rate in the future even if he plays at madrid.and he's playing in a weaker league too smh

Doesn’t look like someone that will stay at city for long. They probably lose him after Pep leaves