Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
that's a yellow card on the arsenal player for holding Son back....shyt referee :scust:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Saliba is so classy. :wow:

Romero is a decent player. I haven't watched much of the Tottenham (gross) but he's been strong today.

I still think Arsenal get the win here.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Breh said he's glad he left Pep's factory and the soulless football :salute:

"The thing was the way [Guardiola] understands football and what he wanted," Jesus told ESPN Brasil. "Then it was up to you to accept it or not. If you don't accept it, 'thank you' and let's go for another challenge.

"I accepted it for a while, but there came a moment when I said: 'I want another thing for myself.' I thanked him, 'thanks for everything,' he understood, and we moved on.

"It is different here at Arsenal. The football is different - different players, different ways to play.

"At City, it was different. The striker didn't touch the ball that much, you see this by watching the games. And, when it was time to touch the ball, it was not the striker, because [Guardiola] ended up putting a midfielder to come closer. OK, fine. So, I decided to change."

"I talked a lot with Arteta about Arsenal's style," Jesus added. "He knows me, I know him, I understood what he wanted from me. Now, I'm free on the pitch, playing football with a smile on my face and trying to do my best all the time."

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Decent first half but the usual worries about concentration has me nervous for the second half. Gabriel has consistently shown he’s got 1 brain fart per game in him.

Spurs counter very well with their pace. We’re lucky that Kulu isn’t playing because he’s the only one other than Kane that can consistently pass through the lines from the midfield. If we can score again, I would love to see us go on the back foot and force Spurs to open up because we‘re currently overrunning them in the middle.

On another note, Gabriel Jesus is that guy :banderas: