Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
even the portuguese media are questioning whether ronaldo should even be named to the world cup squad

I'll still take him ............................at toronto FC :shaq:
It's a real shame that he's about to fukk up a Leao, Joao Felix, Jota, Bernardo Silva attack. And Neto probably won't even get called up :francis:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
It's a real shame that he's about to fukk up a Leao, Joao Felix, Jota, Bernardo Silva attack. And Neto probably won't even get called up :francis:
And he’s on record saying he wants to play at Euro 2024. Just imagine how much slower and weaker he’ll be then and the coach will still be too p*ssy to drop him. Portugal’s grestest ever player is about to fukk up two golden opportunites for them. :mjlol:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Is security in the UK ass or are burglars just impeccable with it?

A lot of these footballers don’t have real security other than cameras and alarms. I don’t get why though because if I was them, I’d have a security detail overseeing my house at all times.

Last edited:

Switch

All Star
Daps
A few weeks ago.

Lee Gunner knew.

No way he's allowed to go to games. Actually I don't know if he's allowed to, since he should be on license .

Kidnapped a woman and threatened her. Gets a slap on the wrist.

Folks did more time for smoking weed. :francis:

Oh I didn’t realise he’s definitely making a mental health vid soon, pray for his ex.