Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it happens. I think Kane has eyes on the Prem all time scorer. He’ll stay in England is my guess..

Breh, you think that man is going to leave guaranteed league titles for a trophyless career and a top scorer accolade he might not even get? :dahell:

Man is almost 30 and never been part of a trophy parade. Not even the carabao

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Breh, you think that man is going leave guaranteed league titles for a trophyless career and a top scorer accolade he might not even get? :dahell:

Man is almost 30 and never been part of a trophy parade. Not even the carabao
Harry Kane is to blame for this. He foolishly kept signing extended contracts instead assessing his options. Let a money hungry bald headed jew scam you brehs. :lolbron:

Unless Conte is the second coming of Juande Ramos and actually gets Spuds a trophy, Bayern is his last chance at getting a trophy while he still has barley functioning ankles.
At least Shearer has a Premier League title to his name. :mjlol:

But at the same time, he probably low-key wishes he went to Man Utd instead of Newcastle.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Harry Kane is to blame for this. He foolishly kept signing extended contracts instead assessing his options. Let a money hungry bald headed jew scam you brehs. :lolbron:

Unless Conte is the second coming of Juande Ramos and actually gets Spuds a trophy, Bayern is his last chance at getting a trophy while he still has barley functioning ankles.
At least Shearer has a Premier League title to his name. :mjlol:

But at the same time, he probably low-key wishes he went to Man Utd instead of Newcastle.

But considering the fact that the team heavily linked to him around the time he was signing those contracts was United, he wouldn’t have fared any better :lolbron:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Jose had won 2 tropheis with us at that time.
Probably would've done better than Lukaku.

Probably. But his agent better tell Bayern to start approaching him early. If what happened during the city move happens again, it’s over for him

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

12f5ede790186f5c23d984f1860b706e.png

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Diddy supporting Vini.

I don't get the issue with his dancing, his Brazilian, his expressing his culture. All the great Brazilian players like Ronaldinho used to dance after scoring. It's nothing new.

I hope he scores today against A.Madrid & breaks in to a dance.

Last edited: