Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
I'm not feeling Mane as a lone Striker , dude hardly touches the ball :patrice: and only scores tap ins now it seems .

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I'm not feeling Mane as a lone Striker , dude hardly touches the ball :patrice: and only scores tap ins now it seems .
he looks alright so far. maybe if they were constantly switching like he did at pool, at times he would be in the middle others at wings etc it would help ...but he looks good

spurs really struggling against Marseille huh ten men at that

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Kane, Son, Kulusevski, Richarlison, Perisic all on the pitch at the same time looks decent :jbhmm:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is the ceiling for Brighton, the only way is down for them. I kind of expected them to have a similar type of meltdown that Leicester is having now, with Cucurella, Bissouma, White leaving in consecutive seasons and Maupay turning out to be useless. But of course Potter is a better manager and their signings have stepped up. They have no margin for error and it's only so long you can find one for one replacements for a quarter of the price. And with Newcastle snapping up their sporting director now is the best time for Potter to go.

I do feel bad for my boy Welbeck just when he's starting to look his best leading the line for Potter:mjcry:

It isn't the ceiling. The ceiling is a championship.