Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That clearly didn't work. :francis:

Dunno what to believe. Saw reports about their mum being the gang leader. :bryan:

We all thought Pogba and Neymar had next after Cr7 and Messi. But the goats just decided to hold on to the title for a couple more years and pass it to Mbappe and Haaland (probably :whoa: )

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

That clearly didn't work. :francis:

Dunno what to believe. Saw reports about their mum being the gang leader. :bryan:

funny thing is that people will joke about this in the west but in some parts of the world it is serious business.

a girl from togo back in the day had aunts who did that stuff.

it's common in some places

"In Togo, about half the population practices indigenous religions, of which Vodun is by far the largest"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_African_Vodun#Demographics

:hubie:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Nottingham Forrest. :gucci:

Dean Henderson. :umad:
It's hard to believe that he's 6'2, he just makes himself looks so small in goal. I don't know if it's short arms or just his terrible positioning and footwork.

It's a funny contrast seeing tall keepers like Thibaut Courtois just easily palm shots you expect to be dangerous,.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately for Chelsea they have the worst scouts in Europe...

hclJK_.gif

We're finally becoming a serious football club.

It only took a war, government sanctions and the threat of the club no longer existing for it to happen but we move. :wow:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Not feeling confident about a win today but Utd haven’t looked good since that Liverpool win so it’s not like I’m expecting us to get rolled over. If Partey and Zinchenko were available, I’d feel more optimistic because this game will be won/lost in the midfield. Not entirely worried about the wings (Favela Saint-Maximim is on fraud watch) because I believe that’s our strong point.

Knowing how shameless Utd fans have been for the last 2 seasons, if we win, I can already hear the excuses :beli:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Not feeling confident about a win today but Utd haven’t looked good since that Liverpool win so it’s not like I’m expecting us to get rolled over. If Partey and Zinchenko were available, I’d feel more optimistic because this game will be won/lost in the midfield. Not entirely worried about the wings (Favela Saint-Maximim is on fraud watch) because I believe that’s our strong point.

Knowing how shameless Utd fans have been for the last 2 seasons, if we win, I can already hear the excuses :beli:
Have you made excuses then accused others of making excuses?:childplease:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Ten Hag and the sqaud are still adjusting. Arsenal have some players out injured, but Gabriel Jesus is still available.

I preditct a 2-2 draw.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Ten Hag and the sqaud are still adjusting. Arsenal have some players out injured, but Gabriel Jesus is still available.

I preditct a 2-2 draw.
I'm calling it a 2-1 win for United.

I think Old Trafford will be pumping as the fans (rightly or wrongly) are starting to believe in this team again.

The key will be to have another strong start and score a goal within the first half.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

I preditct a 2-2 draw.
Only way I see that happening is if they bring the same effort and energy levels they did against Liverpool. Which rhey didn't come close to last two matches :francis:

I also think Ronaldo is gonna start today :patrice: