Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Auba to Chelsea is....weird.

I get their need for a striker for SURE. But we'll see how he gets on with Raheem and Kai. I think they'll find form again. But if they'll challenge for Europe at this point we'll see. If Auba goes down injured they are RIGHT back where they started.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Auba to Chelsea is....weird.

I get their need for a striker for SURE. But we'll see how he gets on with Raheem and Kai. I think they'll find form again. But if they'll challenge for Europe at this point we'll see. If Auba goes down injured they are RIGHT back where they started.
Dont look at Auba being the problem. Look at Tuchel willing to be flexible to accommodate Auba‘s strengths. He wasnt willing to do that with Lukaku so i dont see this working out either.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Net spend champs, and we didn't have to take advantage of poorly run clubs like Barca(well besides Ferran in January) and Man U to do it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Dont look at Auba being the problem. Look at Tuchel willing to be flexible to accommodate Auba‘s strengths. He wasnt willing to do that with Lukaku so i dont see this working out either.

I wasn't putting the onus on Auba at all. I think Chelsea's just been figured out. They didn't score much already, so Auba WILL help. But I question his motivation and fitness. He should have technically started last spring at Barca given THEIR issues at the #9, but he didn't. That lets me know Xavi wasn't particularly impressed with him in training.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Another player fallout for Brendan. @Kunty McPhuck

Just wish him well or don't and say he's a Chelsea player now. The ego of a man that has a portrait of himself hanging in his house :hhh:

A2Q87kVCYAA1zGA