Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Bruno Wellyngton
Eo0Kjup.png

I don't care what anyone says. That's bad shot selection. /PG :lolbron:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
some of yall have Tuchel on fraud watch and blaming him for the forwards sucking. But Sterling, who just got there last month already has 3 goals in 3 games. while the others are continue their performances from last year. Maybe, Havertz, Ziyech and Mount just suck.
Havert, yall aready know how i feel about him. Ziyech doesn't have the physique or athleticism to be elite in the PL. I've been watch Mount casually for two season now and I know he scored goals alot earlier, but I still don't know what he's actually elite or special at.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Chelsea have had a goalscoring issue for a while but that's not the reason they look this weak. Kante is the real reason. They need to stick Kante in a time machine back to 2018 if they cannot find one in the market.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Chelsea have had a goalscoring issue for a while but that's not the reason they look this weak. Kante is the real reason. They need to stick Kante in a time machine back to 2018 if they cannot find one in the market.
Kant has missed the last 3 games. They looked good with him.