Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I feel like this could be one of those seasons where we get some major surprises by GW38. I thought it was crazy initially but Arsenal and Spurs finishing higher than Chelsea could be a possibility if things don’t drastically change :patrice:

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
I feel like this could be one of those seasons where we get some major surprises by GW38. I thought it was crazy initially but Arsenal and Spurs finishing higher than Chelsea could be a possibility if things don’t drastically change :patrice:

Also I think one of Leicester, West Ham, Everton get relegated

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Also I think one of Leicester, West Ham, Everton get relegated

I think Everton definitely go down this season. They barely avoided relegation last season and they haven’t gotten any better. If we sign Tielemans, Leicester could be in big trouble too.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This is becoming an evergreen smiley
Hyzxevs.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think Everton definitely go down this season. They barely avoided relegation last season and they haven’t gotten any better. If we sign Tielemans, Leicester could be in big trouble too.

Do they even have one new signing? : picard: and they are probably going to lose forfana and tielemens