Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
6-D0-DCD53-4899-4269-BF79-067-F025-BF648.jpg

:dead:

Never thought I’d see the day that a manager would be taking shots on social media.

Imagine if Instagram existed during the Wenger/Ferguson era. :wow:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Just as I predicted.

After Tuchel eviscerated his hard man act in 8k Conte wasn't able to get much sleep so man spent the night with his wig on a stand sending shots on insta.

2am and all his wife sees is:

images
monta-ellis-gsw.gif
Seeing pictures of wigs triggers me. :sadcam:
Breeh… I was gonna make a thread on this but you can’t have an honest conversation on here about weave/wigs.

The reason I am vehemently against dealing with any women like this is because years ago, I was fooling with this girl in my college. I stayed at Hers.

So in the middle of the night, I go downstairs to get some water. As I go back to the bedroom, I thought I saw a ghost like figure at the bedroom door looking like Cousin Itt from the Addams Family. I scream and go to hit it. The door swings open and I see the girl I was dealing with, with a damn near bald head with a wave cap on top. I scream again.

With the light now on, I notice she hung her weave on the door knob. After that, I said never again. Plus, I like to be able to run my fingers through a woman’s hair. But to some, that’s “c00n talk”.