Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping Arteta gets a season ending injury, somewhere in Sao Paulo, Denilson is watching Arteta thinking:damn:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Can't remember why anyone thought Ramsey was going to be quality.
Just a workhorse now, which isn't really the ideal for an attacking player in a top side. Rosicky, Eisfeld and Gnarby should all be wondering why they aren't getting chances before him. Wengler and his fukking hierarchies.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Never has a game this year screamed out for CORPORAL more than this.

Is Podolski a fan fav? why?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
710933528.jpg

They're all playing for Catalonia tomm against Naija.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone else resorted to detaching themselves from focusing on what's really going on in arsenal games to avoid digesting how fukking shyt this team is?

I've gone from needed a paracetamol after every game after constantly being in :damn: mode for nearly 2 hrs to "more points dropped?" :manny:

Football is football, but I'm not allowing this team to potentially shave years off my life lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Has anyone else resorted to detaching themselves from focusing on what's really going on in arsenal games to avoid digesting how fukking shyt this team is?

I've gone from needed a paracetamol after every game after constantly being in :damn: mode for nearly 2 hrs to "more points dropped?" :manny:

Football is football, but I'm not allowing this team to potentially shave years off my life lol
whats the point in getting angry over this shyt? :yeshrug:

You know its shyt. Wenger knows it shyt. The players know they are shyt. And you know they wont spend to improve the team. :manny:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

The league being so shyt helps.

The board throwing Sagna in the bushes :whew: