Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
His media manipulation last year did it for me. He’s underperformed for two years straight. United have to start acting like a big club, and stop romanticizing players

United are more to blame than he is. The absolute state of the club. Even just replacing the players lost, Cant get signings through the door. Look at what the new manager has to work with. They have not put in a platform for anyone to be successful so I dont believe its right to point fingers at only Rashford for his poor form.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'd still rather he stayed at United but if he gets this move to PSG its a huge win for him
I don't see PSG making a serious offer for him or even giving him a bigger contract than United. This feels more like a negotiation tactic by Rashford for a new contract. He has one year left and with United in shambles applying pressure now will probably guarantee him another 5 year, 250k pw contract.

He's always used PSG as his rumored go to destination, but they now have a new sporting director and a new manager. With Al-Khelaifi annoyed with Neymar and Messi likely to leave next season Rashford is not who you bring in as a replacement.

He's barely an improvement over the corpse of Julian Draxler :hubie:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Rashford is a talented player who is better than what most people give him credit for but he's been a shambles since the back surgery, which was supposed to make him better.

Maybe a move is what he needs to get back on track. Problem is United wouldn't replace him if he did leave.

There's also a part of me that thinks it's a PR stunt from his team. 2 years left on his deal so they'll probably be looking to renew it this season.